Website: www.nationwidechildrens.org/ (launched Fall 2017)
Lead Digital Strategist & UX Architect, TBG (The Berndt Group)
As lead digital strategist and UX architect for Nationwide Children’s Hospital I was tasked with designing a new digital experience aimed at improving access, improving content and experiences for patients and families and referring physicians and and using purposeful, interaction design to highlight important information and tie physical and digital experiences together.
I took a content-first approach to UX and am particularly proud of the appointment request and referrals application.
I created clickable prototypes and led moderated usability testing at various points in the design process which helped inform many of the design decisions you see here.
- Designed and Led Client Discovery and Requirements Gathering Workshops
- Defined Content & UX Strategies
- Created and Tested Wireframes & Prototypes
- Created and Tested Sitemap and Navigation Models
- Designed and Led User Testing, including Card Sorting, Navigation Tree Testing, Moderated Usability Testing and Informational Interviews
- Designed and Led Client Training Sessions and Documentation